Cyber City Fp Low-poly 3D model
- It's FIRST (separate, not a part of main pack) pack - Have a look to MAIN pack: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/exterior/sci-fi/cyber-city
- Have a look to GIRL pack: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/exterior/sci-fi/cyber-tower
Wanna use package outside of Unity? Nothing is easier. Step by step:
- Install latest Unity editor: https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download/archive
- Create empty project; click Assets > Import custom package;
- Done. Open your project folder via explorer for .fbx and source textures.
Everything is modular low-poly. Pack Includes:
- walls, windows, doors;
- neon, video advertisements;
- 2 showcases - shops;
- tile road constructor;
- pipes, cables;
- other props;
- PBR materials (built-in Unity shaders);
- textures - 2K, 4K;
- lowpoly ~50-700 tris per mesh;
- bike ~6000 tris.
(if you see Shader error...invalid subscript 'uv2'... just right click the shader - Reimport).