Medieval Docks low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
** Images rendered in Unreal Engine 4**
video preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_NAC9j3hA
Medieval Docks features over 200 assets ready to fill your shoreline with walls, docks, boats, houses, vegetation and marketplace props.
- Ability to create multi-level floors with interiors - we give you both modular and hyper modular pieces that can be mixed and match to create an endless variety of buildings
- Over 20 hyper modular building pieces - create thousands of variations multi-level houses with windows, walls, stairs, roof, and floor pieces
- 10 layouts for main, mid-floors, roof building pieces - with 4 variations of each building component
- Over modular 40 docks/wall pieces - easily drag and drop pieces to create a coastline city
- 20+ medieval marketplace props - huge variety of props to fill out your scene from crates, ropes, bottles, foods, kiosks, ladders, lumber, etc.
- About 7 vegetation props - mix of trees, dead trees, and grass foliage
- 4 tileable terrain textures - paint walkways & dirt paths to break up ground variation
- LOD (level of detail) states for trees & props
- Complete Support & Documentation
30+ Prop Assets (each with full LODs)
40+ hyper modular pieces for buildings
10 pre-built building layouts with 4 variations of each
7 vegetation assets
4 tileable terrain textures
Polycount: (LODs decrease in 50% increments)
Ground Plants: 20-40
Building pieces: 500-10,000
Ground Plants: 2048x2048
Building Pieces: 2048x2048
For any questions/issues please email support: firstname.lastname@example.org