Desert Town low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
** Images rendered in Unreal Engine 4**
video preview: search: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwlKpFBoYi4
Desert Town is a high quality nature pack with over 200 assets to build a beautiful and lush nature scene. Buildings can be built using both modular & hyper modular pieces to create a multi-level interior and exterior building. Populate your Desert area with over 50 props ranging from damaged vehicles, trailers, palm trees, wind turbines, and modular fences.
- Complete motel with interiors - a simple generic building that has hyper modular & a motel room to make multiple building shapes
- Terrain textures - paint walkways and dirt paths, help break up ground with variation. Also comes with height blended rockfaces.
- Tons of vegetation - palm trees, bushes, grass, cactus, etc. to help fill up your scene
- Mix of small & large props - easily create large varieties with small props to place for close-up detail and large props like a wind turbine or motel sign for background detail
- Modular walls/fences - quickly create a barrier area with a spline and modular pieces
- LOD states for trees & props
Around 50 Prop Assets (each with full LODs)
80 hyper modular pieces for buildings
26 pre-built modular house pieces
24 Trees (Catcus, Palm, etc.)
6 Vehicles & Trailers
Ambient World Sounds
Trees: 800-4000 (LODs decrease in 50% increments)
Ground Plants: 50-250
Props: 300-6000 (LODs decrease in 50% increments)
House parts: 150-900
Vehicles & Trailers: 6000-12000
Ground Plants: 2048x2048s
Vehicles & Trailers: 2048x2048s