Medical Building with Props - Game Level Pack Low-poly 3D model
A medical/ research/ science facility with interior and exterior details including an assortment of related props. Made in Blender and rendered with Cycles.
Save money $$$ by purchasing this combination pack.
|What's Included| There are two files. One file for the building and one file for the props.
- Medical Research Science Building: 31726 polygons
- Medical Computer Cart: 7794
- Scrub Sink: 1776
- Microscope: 2713
- Drip Stand: 1871
- Blood Pack 1: 712
- Saline Pack 1: 712
- Blood Pack 2: 444
- Saline Pack 2: 444
- Test tube: 432
- Beaker: 432
- Measuring cylinder: 368
- Volumetric flask with stopper: 1040
- Conical flask: 464
- Test tube rack: 240
- Surgical table: 1830
- Large cabinet with glass doors: 924
- Large cabinet with full metal doors: 1752
- Small cabinet with glass doors: 944
- Rectangle tray: 122
- Curved tray: 126
- Scissor Tweezers: 150
- Tweezers: 56
- Scissors: 142
- Scalpel: 46
- Needle: 134
- Gurney: 3829
|Uses and Ideas|
- Both the exterior and interior are detailed so can be used as a complete setting for a game or animation.
- An assortment of medical/science props to decorate the interior.
- Building can be dismantled in sections to allow easy access or view to the inside.
- All items are low poly and game ready.
- Could be the setting for a third-person or first-person game. Or for a top down game.
- Could be used for a science complex, hospital setting or research facility.
- Doors can be opened and closed.
- Asset has been dropped into and tested in Unity
- Easy to re-apply textures in game engine
- Parent/child system is kept
- The building is a realistic scale of 50 metres by 50 metres.
- All movable objects such as doors and the tiered levels are parented to base.
- made with polygonal quads only.
- all objects are low poly and designed for games.
- 2K textures. Can easily be reduced in quality to save space.
- Files include BLEND, FBX, OBJ, DAE (collada)
- No plugins used
Enjoy the model! Any questions feel free to email me :)