A semi-functional junkyard parking lot set in the night light with highly textured material. The project files included are in fbx, obj, stl and Maya .mb file formats.
The environment entails; - 20m by 20m ground base
- Chainlink fence with original 292 poly count and total 1,917,600 count
- 4 Portable toilets
- Dented shipping container 6.06m by 2.44m by 2.59m
- Gate 3.2m long and 0.6m high with accompanying rope and base
- A guard house 2m by 2.5m by 2.5m
- Vegetatation including bushes and cluster leaf plants. The total poly count accounts for leaf meshes giving an impression of a large poly count of 500,026. The project was rendered alternatively using proxies for reliability. Contact me for guidelines on application of the above.
- The attactched textures are 2048 by 2048 p
- Two chevys and one body with a total poly count of 294,011
- The maya .mb project file comes with a light and camera set up. The files are also neatly packd into manageable file folders for ease of access
-Rendered using arnold but reach out incase of file conversion or guide to attatchment of texture maps
The scene was made using Autodesk Maya but can be applicable in other softwares ; Blender, 3Dsmax, Cinema 4D... Request file format conversion and individual components incase of any errors.