Roman Buildings Set I for Poser Low-poly 3D model
This is a set of Roman style buildings, complete with houses, stores, temples, and more. The models range in size from low to medium polygon count with hi-resolution texture maps.
Use these models to quickly create a Roman style town or village or use them as background buildings to help fill out your scene.
- Includes the following Poser figures: (obj, cr2/ png):
- Building 2, at 2,235 polygons. Includes a separate Bench part which can be hidden/ shown or repositioned.
- Building 3, at 2,252 polygons.
- Building 4, at 15,003 polygons.
- Building 5, at 4,401 polygons.
- Building 6, at 8,846 polygons.
- Building 7, at 3,265 polygons. The buildings do not have any moving parts.
Street and ground texture not included.
- One set of texture maps, at 2048x2048 pixels.
Note: These buildings do not include bump maps and are meant for distance shots. Some textures may look blurry when viewed up-close.
All sales images rendered in Poser Pro 2012.
This product is designed for use in Poser 6 and above.
Original model by Arteria3D and uploaded for sale here with full permission.