Medieval Street for 3ds obj Unity Low-poly 3D model
This is a small street of medieval-style buildings. Perfect for fantasy or romance scenes.
Includes 4 main buildings, a street/ ground, two wall sections and two gates. The buildings include stairs and balconies for more scene-creation options: pose your characters anywhere you like!
Product Features (3ds/ obj): Includes the following models in 3ds and obj format:
- Building A, with 10,338 polygons.
- Building B, with 3,768 polygons.
- Building C, with 6,892 polygons.
- Building D, with 2,947 polygons.
- Path/ Ground, with 94 polygons.
- Wall Section A, with 170 polygons.
- Wall Section B, with 170 polygons.
- Wall Section Door A, with 50 polygons.
- Wall Section Door B, with 50 polygons. AND includes a pre-built street with all models positioned together.
These are exterior buildings with no moving parts and no interiors.
Textures: One set of texture maps, ranging from 4096x406 to 2048x2048 to 1024x1024 pixels with corresponding normal/ bump maps.
Product Features (Unity):
- Includes one pre-built street with all models positioned together.
- unitypackage format.
- For use in Unity 5.0 and higher
- All textures and normal maps are baked into the model.
Fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Original model by Arteria3D and owned by Vanishing Point.