Shielded Military Laptop Low-poly 3D model
This is a 3d model of military laptop. It is not a replica of a real object, but only an artistic representation of it.
Originally created with 3ds Max 2012.
Game Ready. PBR Ready. Ready to use in Unity Engine.
This model is suitable for use in games and realtime visualizations.
Model is built to real-world scale. Units used: Centimeters. Model dimensions is (length, width, height): 29.3 x 39.0 x 32.5 with cover opened on 90 degrees; 29.3 x 39.0 x 6.6 with cover closed.
- 2 object (organized in group) 2 812 triangles. 2 306 vertices (including smmothing groups splits).
- 1 material.
- 1 UV Layout.
- 4 main texture maps: Albedo (Diffuse), Specular, Glossy, Normal.
- 4 additional texture maps: Emission, Ambient Occlusion, Normal with inverted Green channel,
There're no LODs in this version.
Specular for Unity (with Glossy in its Alpha channel).
- All textures have 2K resulution.
- All textures are TGA.
- Source PSD included, so you could easily modify colors.
This product includes an MAX, FBX, OBJ and 3DS file format (separate downloads).
NOTE: Due to difference in specifications of OpenGL and DirectX for Normal Maps you might need to choose normal map with flipped Green channel. This product already includes versions of normals with flipped and non-flipped Green channel.
Preview images are rendered with V-Ray (v.2.30.01), Scanline, Marmoset Toolbag 2.08 and Unity 5.