1 / 19
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Six 3D models of human female and male bodies with natural proportions in A pose, as low-poly base mesh.
- The photos and 3D scans of real people were used to create the model.
- The bodies proportions are equal to measured natural human proportions adopted in art and design.
- The models were designed to be a universal stem cell for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
- Model was made with clean topology based quad polygons.
- Each body mesh is put in a separate file.
- Extra two mesh density levels for head and limbs are provided - intermediate and advanced.
- Advanced mesh of head features mouth cavity and realistic ears.
- Head and limbs positions are equal and can be easily combined to specific needs.
- Models have real world scale (system units - centimeters).
- Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting adult human, humanoid, android bodies with natural proportions.
- max - Autodesk 3ds Max 2011
- ma - Autodesk Maya 2011
- c4d - Maxon Cinema 4D R13
- 3ds - 3D Studio
- dae - Collada
- fbx - Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
- obj - Wavefront Technologies
- stl - StereoLithography
- png - preview images
- pdf - User Guide
Polygon count (12040 vertices, 12002 quads, no tris or ngons):
- Female start mesh: 790 vertices, 788 quads
- Female intermediate mesh: 1803 vertices, 1788 quads
- Female advanced mesh: 3548 vertices, 3546 quads
- Male start mesh: 704 vertices, 702 quads
- Male intermediate mesh: 1737 vertices, 1722 quads
- Male advanced mesh: 3458 vertices, 3456 quads
- Female: W=113cm, L=28cm, H=170cm
- Male: W=137cm, L=29cm, H=180cm
- Materials: NO
- Textures: NO
- UVW mapping: NO