Rigged Astronaut low-poly 3d model rigged ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
Detailed Description Info:
Model: Rigged Astronaut
Media Type: 3D Model
Polygon Count: 12976
Vertice Count: 13230
UV Mapped: Yes
Unwrapped UV's: Yes Non-Overlapping
Fully rigged game ready astronaut model with fk and ik setup. Model and materials are clearly labelled and setup to a very professional standard. Model is to real world scale but does have a scale control on the main control curve should you need to scale the model up or down. Textures are at 4k and include diffuse, displacement and normal maps. This is setup to work with maya 2015 and onward.
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Autodesk Maya models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No namespace issues when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Autodesk Maya Mb Scene
- FBX (Multi Format)
Every model has been checked with the required software.
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.
For other models be sure to check out our entire catalogue on CG Trader!