Captain Roger Low-poly 3D model
I decided to share this low/mid poly character I did a couple of years ago. Character: 115k tris/70k faces, there is no rigging
In the archive:
- ZTL file of the body (ready for bake, you don't need to bake it unless you want to check my workflow)
- ZTL file of the Head
- ZTL file wit the character in A-pose
- Maya file with low polys
- Substance painter files for Body, Head, Eyes, Colar, Eye patch. I decided to add some elements later, so they have separate texture sets.
- Fusion 360 files for some elements (F3D)
- Marmoset scene with the light setup.
- Readme file
About the video: The video record frame rate is getting much slower during capturing Marmoset; it's not a real-time preview, sorry