Arachnox the Spider Lord for Poser 3D model
From out of the nightmare shadow world comes a half-human, half-robot spider. His human torso allows him to use any tools created for humans, while his spider body makes him stronger and faster than mere mortals.
His robotic body includes two missile racks with 4 missiles, capable of leveling a city block.
Including 6 fully articulated legs, each of which has a full range of natural movement. Such as: Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Rear.
Carefully designed UVMapping means that the core body textures can easily be replaced with app specific shaders or a single map within seconds. The rear pod also contains a separate material zone so you can easily change this to a material or shader which glows, which can give the creature a sense of menace.
* Fully posable Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with approx 152957 polygons.
* All six legs are fully posable: rotate, up/ down, and twist.
* The "neck" area includes 3 ball joints for maximum movement.
* The missile racks raise and lower (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* The missiles can rotate 45 away from the body (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* All 4 missiles are separate body parts which can be positioned or rotated to suit the needs of you scene.
* Uses Vanishing Point's Vincent Parker as the human base.
* All of the all items designed for use with Vincent Parker will work with this figure: poses, textures, hands, hair, and clothing.
* Obviously this figure doesn't have Vincent's legs, but you probably knew that.
* Inverse Kinematics (IK) are included for the hands.
* Includes all the same morphs from Vincent Parker:
- Hand grasp
* Includes all the phoneme morphs (for Talk Designer and MIMIC), as well as morphs for the:
- Eyes (side-side, up-down, blinkleft, blinkright, blink, lower eyelid up, eyes smile, wince)
- Brow (furrow, brow up, up left, up right, up centre, scowl left, scowl right, scowl)
- Jaw (mouth open, jaw shift left, jaw shift right)
- Lips (smile left, smile right, smile, smile full, smile grin, snarl, snarl left, snarl right, pucker)
- Nose (wrinkle, flare)
- Tongue (tip up-down, curl, tongue out)
* Also includes a "no ears" morph for superhero styles, or situations where ears need to be hidden under hats.
* One set of textures ("police blue") is included.
* The metal materials are mapped separately, which makes it easy to apply your own surface presets.
* Includes a copy of the Vincent Parker textures:
- Head: 2048x2048 texture, specular, bump, and displacement maps.
- Body: 2048x2048 texture, specular, bump, and displacement maps.
- Eye: 512x512 texture map.
- All existing textures made for Vincent Parker will work with this character.
Spider body modelling and texturing by mrsparky, rigging and Poser-izing by JHoagland; Vincent Parker owned by Vanishing Point.