1 / 20
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Modular ancient undead warrior for your project.
The model has 3 texture sets. Fully modular, you can remove any piece of clothing.
Jaw bone is present.
The cloth physics is configured ONLY FOR UE4.
Unreal Engine 4 and unity project are present.
Update 1.1 Texture sets for clothes and cloth_sim are combined into one set.
- Rigged: (Yes)
- Rigged to Epic skeleton: (Yes) (Humanoid for Unity)
- If rigged to the Epic skeleton, IK bones are included: (Yes)
- Number of characters: 1
- Vertex counts of characters: full character 10215 + 2015 weapon
- Triangles: full character 16411 + 2450 weapon
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 10
- Number of Textures: 31
- Texture Resolutions: 4096x4096
Great model and very realistic. Love the textures! Amazing, realistic, scary, high quality.
The only problem is cloth textures are unnecessarily split into 2 texture sets (skeleton animated and physically simulated), it took me quite a long time to manually combine them together. In the future please just keep them as 1, thanks.