WereWolf Costume Low-poly 3D model
Photorealistic Clothing Item
This item has low polycount, comes in different file formats and has realistic Texture & Normal Maps.
File Format Info:
- .OBJ, .mtl in zip file. (Texture Map will load automatically with OBJ, Normal map needs to be added manually in your shader of choice)
- .FBX (Texture Map is embedded, find other map(s) in zip archive Textures
- .MA (Maya)
- .ZTL (Zbrush 2019 V.2)
- Diffuse/Albedo Map: 4096px x 4096px
- Normal Map (DirectX): 4096px x 4096px
! This model is optimized from scandata. There may be holes in the mesh and unfilled areas in the texture map. !
- Marvelous Designer simulation: Import OBJ to garment. Simulate using Simulation Property's -> Complete (nonlinear)
- DAZ Studio: The model will rougly fit Genesis Avatars. Fit using MD or DForce, then use the transfer utility to skin the outfits.