Ray-Ban Clubmaster Eyeglasses 3D model
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Eyeglasses eyewear equipment. Optical devices worn by a human person for correcting visual impairments with glass lenses, or for sun light eye protection. For eyewear protective equipment, eye vision gear, ophthalmology, hospital eye healthcare, vision treatment, ophthalmology tools, restoring a patient’s sight, ophthalmic equipment, eye ophthalmic, and ophthalmology treatment documentary or educational projects.
Ray-Ban Clubmaster Eyeglasses is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing. Hope you like it!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Model’s resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- 3ds Max 2012 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- OBJ(Multi Format)
- 3DS(Multi Format)
- Maya 2011
- Cinema 4D R14
- FBX(Multi Format)
- 6.png (4096x4096)