Gold Heart Medal Low-poly 3D model
3d model is low poly and game-ready.
Model not subdivision.
Real scale - Units: cm - (Proportions and sizes are observed and as close as possible to the real object) ~ 2,4 x 0,5 x 5 cm.
Polygons - 1313 /Triangles - 2588 /Vertices - 1318
- .max (Triangles and quads only, Mesh Only, no materials! no textures!) 3ds Max 2018
- .tbscene (2 versions of the scene triangulated and regular mesh, Mesh + Textures),(Marmoset Toolbag 3 scene).
- .FBX (Triangles and quads only, Mesh Only),(exported from 3ds Max 2018 export settings-Compatible with Autodesk 2014-2015).
- .obj (Triangulated, Mesh Only, no materials!), (exported from 3ds Max 2018).
- .glb (Triangulated, Mesh + Textures(compressed in format)),(exported from Marmoset Toolbag 3).
- .unitypackage (Triangulated, Mesh + Textures),(exported from Marmoset Toolbag 3).
Unwrapped UVs - Non-overlapping (Manually deployed, no overlapping or inverted polygons)
Textures game-ready (1024x1024 .PNG ) - PBR: BaseColor(Albedo), Metallic, Normal, Roughness, AO(Ambient occlusion).
(Textures one set for the whole model,5 PNG Files - 8bit) The texture folder is in the scene archive - Marmoset Toolbag 3
Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 3. (Ver 3.08)
If you need a file in a different format and texture, for example - 3ds max 2015 vray, UE, or just a set of textures for another render, you can write to me, I will try to convert this model to the format you need and lay out an additional format in this product.