Circulatory System Anatomy in a Human Body 3D model
THIS SCENE RENDERS EXACTLY AS ATACHED PREVIEW.
no Vray or any other plugin required.
High resolution, realistic, medically and anatomically accurate model of human circulatory system with heart in a body.
- Created in 3dsmax
- State of the art texturing and procedural maping materials
- Anatomicaly and medicaly correct
- You can easly control mesh smoothnes of entire body and heart by aplied modifiers.
- heart geometry divided by elements (you can easlly change colors, materials)
- All parts fully maped
- This scene is perfect solution for very high resolution renderings: 8000x8000 pixels render time is about 7 mins
- Perfect solution for High Definition resolution medical visualisation, animation, commercial, etc. - 1 frame in HD render time is about 11 seconds
- Aortic Arch
- Right Atrium
- Left Atrium
- Right Ventricle
- Left Ventricle
- Superior Vena Cava
- Inferior Vena Cava
- Pulmonary Trunk
- Pulmonary Valves
This model is available for:
- 3ds max 2009 (Render Ready)
- Cinema4D (materials)
- LightWave 5.6 (materials)
- Wavefront (materials)
- Softimage (materials)
- AutoCAD 2000
multi file formats for various software:
- 3DS (materials)
- VRML (materials)
- OBJ (materials)
- FBX (materials)
this formats makes it usable in 99% of 3D software programs.
every format of this model has been verified in software that is designed for.
By using this model in your project you are sure to please your audience with a top class, accurate representation of the circulatory system.
Also check out my other heart and anatomy models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Thank you for your time.
keywords: circulatory system heart human body atrium ventricle cardiovascular arteries vein artery blood aorta valve pulmonary vena zygote anthropotomy man cardio chamber beat tricuspid mitral beating heartbeat internal organ anatomy medical visualisation animation male detailed high resolution realistic accurate materials biology