1 / 27
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Verification details of the FBX file
No N-gonsManifold geometryNo faceted geometry
Missing required texturesPower of 2 texture sizesNo embed texturesAssigned materialsTexture aspect ratio
UV unwrapped modelNo overlapped UVs per UV island
!!! WARNING !!! Triangulated OBJ was updated, now importable in 3ds Max without troubles with mateials, redownload obj archieve or use .max format. More formats added.
Mk.V Pre-FL Ford Explorer was the most demanded police car in it's years of production. It's bring you
reliability, high passability with all-time 4wd and enough power with police-special 3.7 V6 DOHC engine.
Simplified version for those, who don't want to look closer on small details and prefers see the main.
Archieves contains two versions of police interceptor package: ready for duty patrol package (one with
black-white livery) and just arrived factory package. Contains original steel wheels with detachable hubcap.
Also, everything ready for your wraps. Whole body have UV and archieve contains template, and original
clean AO body texture.
Whole scene polycount: Vertex: 24641
Polys: quads - 13607, tris - 22752
- Model made mostly using original Ford materials (owners & maintance manuals, original parts photos, etc)
- Original quad and triangled models, obj and dae contains two types of web to choice
- Low-poly hiqh quality body
- Extra parts available. Not only patrol extra parts, that we talked above. Some parts, that will help you with animation.
- Model polygon web is ready to most modern deformation systems and won't cause gaps, when deformates
- 2048x2048 police livery texture
- Template with original AO texture for your wraps. Whole body have UV with paintable parts on one texture. Parts is showed and named on template, easy to deal with!
- Whole main model on only one 512x512 texture. There's two more important textures, body wrap texture and police equipment 256x256 texture.
- Comfortable mesh and materials. Parts, that you may not need are already detached, all you need is just delete the mesh you don't need. Material name shows you the name and the glossiness it should be, just setup it according to your project.
- Original steel wheels with detachable hubcap
- FAQ in readme. You don't need to contact me and wait for answer, most common question about right these model is already have answer.