Dodge Viper SRT HQ Interior 3D model
No MeshSmooth - 573,212 MeshSmooth iterations 1 - 1,366,255 MeshSmooth iterations 2 - 4,855,183
Main info and features:
- Highly detailed 3d model of the Dodge Viper SRT with highly detailed interior.
- Originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014. 3ds Max 2011 version is included. Rendered with V-ray.
- The set includes the 3d model with textures and V-ray materials.
- All objects and textures are named intelligently, separated into different parts and grouped
- All pivots are centered.
- Doors and trunk are animated
- Real world scale
- MeshSmooth is applied and is set to 1 for all objects, except for the tires. Trunk and some of interior parts are pre-smoothed with MeshSmooth iterations 1
- Pirelli P Zero tires with sidewall textures. The textures include two variants of tire sizes. Front: P295/30R18. Rear: P355/30R19.
If you have any questions, remarks or suggestions, feel free to contact me. I'll do my best to help. Have a good day! With best regards, Slavsan3D.