1 / 92
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
NOTE: This complete version includes detailed engine, boot and chassis.
This is a very detailed 3d model of the 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO serial number 4293GT.
4293GT was completed on April 22nd 1963 and was sold to Jacques Swaters, it won the 500km Spa with Willy Mairesse and finsished 2nd OA in the 24h Le Mans race with “Beurlys” and Gerard Langlois van Ophem.
The car is a 250 GTO Serie I chassis. It is fitted with a 250 Colombo engine producing 300bhp.
- Polygonal model (quads and tris) originally created in 3ds Max.
- Redshift, Corona, V-Ray, Arnold and Default materials included for 3ds Max. V-Ray materials for Cinema4D. Default standard materials for Blender, OBJ and FBX version.
- Model is scaled to real world scale in metric units (cm), and is placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups, this model is more than 99.7% quads. No ngons used.
- All main parts (engine, doors, interior, wheels etc) are grouped for proper positioning in the scene. 44 objects in the scene.
- Everything is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real car (even small bolts are modeled).
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- There are 18 multi-materials used in the scene, with submaterials. Textures are instanced, materials are instanced in different multi-materials.
- 83 textures (all PNG format) with resolutions from 256x256 to 16384x16384 used for bodypaint and decals (separate textures and blend material, so easy to hide decals from within 3ds Max), gauges, emblems, bolts, oil filter, some plates, distributors, interior stickers etc.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers that are original stickers from the car, redrawn in Photoshop in higher resolution. No default names for objects or materials used.
- Additional zip with psd files for the bodypaint color, body decals etc are included (check psd named file after buying)
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2021 with V-Ray 5.
Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.