Indycar Alonso 2017 3D model
Detailed model of Fernando Alonso Honda Indy500.
Two body 4096x4096, driver 1024x1024 and tire 1024x1024 layered texture is included. It is easy to change overall graphic design of each element.
Driver is included.
Wheels have local axis oriented properly in order to turn front wheels or to roll all of them (Except OBJ format). Also they have the usual camber and caster angles of that kind of cars. Red ring for soft tires is included in PSD source file.
Objects linked to main body in order to handle the model easily (Except OBJ format).
Two versions included in MAX format : Mental Ray and other with standard setings.
PDF file with instructions is included.
Previous versions of Honda and Chevrolet are available, click over author name in order to access other products.
- Images rendered (except mentioned) with MentalRay light setup. Settings included in max format.
- 3DS, FBX and OBJ files need some work on materials and reflections and meshes vertex weld and mesh smooth. Instructions included in PDF help file.
- This is a polygonal model and is not prepared to be imported into parametric CAD software.
- This model is not optimized for 3D printing.
- Brickyard scene not included
IMPORTANT: Textures separately stored under the 'Textures' file. Rear wing update is also stored in separate ZIP file. Unzip it and move to the mesh file folder.