Chevrolet 150 1957 low-poly 3d model rigged animated ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
Low poly Chevrolet 150 model with interior. Rigged and animated
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2016
- Several .max files saved for different versions of 3ds Max, and with differnt target. For example: .max file for VRay Render or .max file for animation with Standard materials
- Mesh is low poly and ready to use without any additional operations
- Separate objects like body, wheels, steering wheel, interior and doors. Total number of objects is 9. All objects are intelligently named
- Doors can be opened
- Unit system is set to metric (millimeters). Real-world scale
- All textures and materials are included and assigned
- 4 texture sets, which vary in resolution from 1024x1024px to 2048x2048px.
*body textures 2048x2048 (6 textures)
*interior textures 2048x2018 (6 textures)
*wheels textures 1024x1024 (6 textures)
*glass textures 1024x1024 (7 textures)
- Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2016 with V-Ray 3.20 and in Marmoset Toolbag 3
- Car is fully and manually rigged.
*wheels - rotate, turn
*body - lean, roll, drift
- One of .max files consists of animation
- Textures were created in Substance Painter, they are PBR (Base Color, Normal, AO, Roughness, Metallic, Specular, Opacity)
- FBX file consists of animation, that can be deleted if needed
- .max files can be loaded in 3ds Max 2012 or higher. In order to use V-Ray rendering setups and materials, V-Ray 3.20.02 or higher is required
- All files are packed in one archive 'chevrolet_150.7z'.
These files, also can be downloaded separately.
- Textures are included in 'chevrolet_150.7z'
and also in 'textures.7z'
- There is an archive with promotion download ability.
It includes tutorial video of how to use rig and turntable