Los Angeles Downtown Streets and Buildings 3D model
- this model is based on real data therefore this is a realistic buildings and streets setup of Los Angeles Downtown, USA
- 5 building groups are setup so that you can add variety to buildings (color materials and/or textures) Groups can be turned off/on
- UV mapped with overlapping UVs
- the model is positioned on a flat surface (all buildings are on the “floor” - no elevation data included)
- geometry is polygonal quads and tris
- model is untextured and renders fast
- this 3D model is/can be licensed (commercial use is fine) under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareALike 2.0 (CC-BY-SA) license
- buildings and streets data from OpenStreetMap / www.openstreetmap.org
Attribution : © OpenStreetMap contributors / http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright
POINTS/VERTS : 4140755
POLYGONS : 3576044
- .c4d - native format
- .fbx - v7.1
- .dae - v1.5
Extra description is to avoid any misunderstanding with the 3D model
- The “streets” in the title means the area between the buildings. It is not a separate 3D model. There are other models available called “XYZ” Road Network and Streets where the streets are actual 3D models (“XYZ” is just an example and substitutes a real city/area name). You can check the details of every model by watching the preview images. You’ll get exactly that 3D model on purchase which you see on the preview images.
- Please note, that although the model reflects reality there might have buildings missing if there is no data available for certain parts of the city depending on the degree of data processing. Missing parts might be available later and if it happens an update will come to the model. If you purchased the model all updates come with no extra cost.
Also there might be buildings already on the map which they don’t even exist yet due to urban planning projects regarding to the future.
Same concept of this point applies to any terrain 3D model if it comes with this model.
- Those 3D models are compatible with each other (they match by a simple copy and paste command) where the description includes this kind of information. Compatibility added continuously over time. If you need a “XYZ”Streets and Buildings and a “XYZ” Road Network 3D model of the same city/area but they are not compatible, please contact for availability. Usually this kind of request can be prioritised.
- These models are designed to show and present the city/area in the title in a minimalistic concept. They show a close to exact streets and buildings alignments and building heights (excluding parts where there is no or insufficient data to build 3d geometry) therefore they can be used for many purposes but they are not designed to build ie. high precision urbanscape.
- These models are not 3D print ready.
- On purchase, you’ll receive exactly the 3D model that you see on the preview images. Lighting setup isn’t included so you can render the model in your scenes or you can download a free render studio for the city 3D models in .c4d (native format) and .fbx (exchange format). The.c4d is basically ready to render. In the .fbx and/or .dae files the light parameters/details should be setup in your 3D software.
Free render studio download : https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/various/various-models/render-studio-for-cinema-4d
Please, make sure that the model will suit to your project by checking the preview images and 3D Model description. If you’re unsure or have doubts, please ask before purchase and your questions will be answered precisely.
The City Project by boscorelli3D - www.boscorelli.net
This product has no reviews yet