Railway Bridge Low-poly 3D model
This Railway Bridge is a high quality model that will enhance detail and realism to your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2017 and rendered with Corona.
- Game ready
- UV- texture mapped
- All colors can be easily modified in Substance Painter.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images. ********************************* File Formats:
- 3ds Max 2017 Corona 2.0
- 3ds Max 2017 V-Ray 30.60.03
- Substance Painter 2018.1.1
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.
Textures Formats: .TGA - 4096 x 4096
Hope you like it! Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.