Piggy Bank - whole and broken Low-poly 3D model
The piggy bank is in a real-world scale (20 x 25 x 22 cm) and has clean topology. There are 2 versions: broken and whole.
- The mesh is made up of only quads (1620 faces / 3240 tris) and is suitable for subdivision.
- UVs are mirrored (mirror isn't applied).
- There is a single material, with 2k texture maps (colour + roughness).
- The mesh is quad-based (3,257 faces / 6,484 tris), with a number of triangles around the broken area and on the shards. It is suitable for subdivision.
- The shards are separate objects.
- UVs are not mirrored
- There is a single material shared by the piggy bank and the shards, and has 2k texture maps (colour + roughness).
Blender files don't include lighting or background images. The assets are properly named and placed in separate collections so that they can be easily linked into a new scene.
For your convenience, both piggy banks are also available in several exported formats:
I tested all the exported files in Blender, but if you come across any issues when importing the files, please contact me at email@example.com and I'll do my best to assist you.