black bear RIGGED 3D model
3D Bear Ready for your Film!
Created for production , easy to make changes and integrate it in your pipeline, everything with relative paths. Just Animate in Maya, export it, open the lighting scene in Houdini, replace the animation path and click render, it sounds easy enough, right?
This Asset was build with: MODEL - Maya 2018 (2018.6 ) SCULPT - Zbrush 2021.5.1 RIG - Maya 2018 (2018.6 ) TEXTURES - Substance Painter 6.2.1 LOOKDEV - Houdini 18.0.532 GROOM - Houdini 18.0.532 RENDER - Arnold 126.96.36.199 ( Houdini )
Download files: MODEL
- Native Maya scene (ma)
- Rest pose (obj, fbx, stl, abc)
- Render poses same as render previews (abc)
- Proxy Rig (ma)
- Skin Rig (ma)
- Face Rig (ma)
- Main Rig (ma)
- All the textures below converted in .TX
- Displacement , 4K , EXR , RAW
- BaseColor, 4K , TIF , SRGB
- Roughness, 4K , TIF , RAW
- Metalness, 4K , TIF , RAW
- Coat Weight, 4K , TIF , SRGB
- SSS Weight, 4K , TIF , SRGB
- Bump, 4K , TIF , RAW
- Normal, 4K , TIF , RAW
- Groom Root Color, 4K , TIF , SRGB
- Groom Tip Color, 4K , TIF , SRGB
- Body Masks, 2K , TIF , SGRB
- Basic Lighting setup with render passes (hip)
- Basic HDRI
- Groom setup (hip)
- Maya 1:1
- Houdini 1:10
- No overlapping
- Main body uses UDIM workflow to get more resolution ( 18 tiles )
- The Groom body has just one tile and this is connected to the Main body with a simple blendshape
- Clean names and very organized
- No default name like polycube1
- Production Suffixes, easy to connect material and understand what to render
- Proxy Rig, a light version of the rig to speed up the animation process.
- Face Rig, heavy version of the rig with all the face expressions stored inside, easy if you need to make any changes.
- Skin Rig, the body rig with just joint placement and skin clusters.
- Main Rig, the final rig with everything connected and the one to use to export the animation , this is optimized, in case you changed the model you need to rebuild it using the Face Rig and Skin Rig.
- Some animation tests available for download
- Uses relative path, nothing hard coded easier to connect everything in your server, the file will look into $HIP/formats and $HIP/formats/caches
- Guides cached in bgeo and alembic in separated files in case you want to rebuild the groom in another software or make any changes.
- Just switch the animation in the top nodes with your and will just work.
- Build in Arnold 6
- Uses relative path , the file will look into $HIP/textures