1 / 34
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Hello, my dear Customer!
I am happy to present you Sopwith Triplane GameReady 3d model.
Ready for game-development, render and animation.
That model will definitely save your time just a lot!
- This model is suitable for use in PC/mobile game-development, VR/AR applications, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
- Lowpoly and Highpoly models made in Blender and ZBrush
- UV mapped in Blender 2.93
- Baked in Marmoset Toolbag 4
- Textured in Substance Painter
- Rendered in Cycles + Marmoset Toolbag 4
Aircraft 3d model consist of 2 objects:
- Sopwith_Triplane_Body: 7.821 tris
- Sopwith_Triplane_Wings: 2.302 tris
TOTAL: 10.123 tris
Only Quads and Tris topology used.
Model use 2 materials total:
TEXTURES and UV
- Model is completely UV-unwrapped. You can see all the textures and UV maps on the preview images.
- Partially Overlapping method was used to increase texel density.
- Both Metallic/Rough and Specular/Gloss PBR workflows are available.
- Body: 721px/m (4K textures)
- Wings: 748px/m (4K textures)
- Base_Color.png (4096x4096px) - met/rough
- Metallic.png (4096x4096px) - met/rough
- Roughness.png (4096x4096px) - met/rough
- Diffuse.png (4096x4096px) - spec/glos
- Specular.png (4096x4096px) - spec/glos
- Glossiness.png (4096x4096px) - spec/glos
- Normal.png (4096x4096px)
- AO.png (4096x4096px)
- Height.png (4096x4096px)
- Opacity.png (4096x4096px)
TOTAL: 20 textures in archive
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied
- LowPoly model, that is perfect for game-development
- No Ngons used, just Quads and Tris
- Clear topology with no any artefacts, holes, overlapping polygons and so on
- All materials and textures are intelligently named
- PBR materials, as you can see on the preview
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering
- No special plugin needed to open scene
- Real world scale 1:1
- Units of measurement are meters
You can find all the assets here: