F 14 Tomcat for Poser 3D model
Are you top gun enough to take a ride on the highway to the danger zone?
Inspired by the design of the F14 swing-wing jet-fighter, this Poser model includes an opening canopy, movable wings, moving tail rudders, poseable missiles, and more.
"The F-14 Tomcat is a supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing aircraft. The F-14 was the United States Navy's primary maritime air superiority fighter, fleet defense interceptor and tactical reconnaissance platform from 1974 to 2006. It later performed precision strike missions once it was integrated with the Low Altitude Navigation and Targeting Infrared for Night LANTIRN system. The F-14 was developed after the collapse of the F-111B project, and was the first of the American teen-series fighters which were designed incorporating the experience of air combat against MiGs during the Vietnam War.
The F 14 first deployed in 1974 with the U.S. Navy aboard USS Enterprise, replacing the F-4 Phantom II and was retired from the active U.S. Navy fleet on 22 September 2006, having been replaced by the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet. As of 2009, the F 14 is in service with only the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force, having been exported to Iran in 1976, during a time when the US had good diplomatic relations with the nation."
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png
* Canopy can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Front wings swing outward.
* Main wings can swing back.
-An ERC dial on the BODY controls both main wings and both front wings.
* Tail rudders can rotate (with an ERC dial on the BODY).
* Landing gear can be hidden or shown.
* Landing gear doors can open and close.
* The front and rear fuel tanks can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
* All four missiles (two right, two left) are separate body parts, which can be hidden or shown.
-The trans dials on the missiles are visible, which means you can position them anywhere in the scene, for example, to simulate them firing from the aircraft.
* Low-polygon pilot and co-pilot models are included- these are separate parts which can be hidden or shown, depending on the needs of your scene.
-These were included so you can have people in your aircraft without adding a fully textured and clothed M4 figure to the scene.
* Flight1: level flight, with landing gear hidden.
* Flight Landed: all wheels on the ground, with landing gear shown.
* Hide/ Show landing gear, which also opens and closes the front landing gear doors.
* Hide/ Show front fuel tank
* Hide/ Show rear fuel tank
* Hide/ Show front wings
* Hide/ Show pilots
One set of textures:
Texture maps: 1024x1024
Specular maps: 1024x1024
Bump/ normal maps: 1024x1024
Texture templates are not included; if you want to make your own textures, use the existing textures as guidelines.
No shader-node texturing was used on this model, so it should work in other software programs. However, this model has only been tested in Poser and it may (or may not) import into other programs.