Embraer Legacy Executive Aircraft Low-poly 3D model
The Embraer Legacy is a family of business jets produced by Embraer.
The Legacy family includes the Legacy Shuttle, which is an ERJ 135 with a 19-seat passenger cabin configuration as standard (it does not have the same range as the Legacy Executive / Legacy 600).
The Legacy 600 competes on the upper end of the small to mid-sized range of business jets and is considered a "Super Midsize" aircraft. It has nearly the opposite design progression as the rival Canadair Challenger. The Legacy 600 was derived from the established ERJ family of regional jets, while the Canadair Regional Jet was developed by Bombardier from the Challenger business jet. Both lines of aircraft are competitors.
Product Features (Poser):
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 1,615 polygons.
* Tail rudder can rotate left-right, with an ERC dial on the Body.
* Left and right wing flaps can rotate up and down.
- One ERC dial rotates all wing flaps up or down.
- A second ERC dial rotates the wing flaps in opposite directions, as if the aircraft was turning.
* Left and right tail elevators can rotate up and down.
- One ERC dial rotates all elevators up or down.
- A second ERC dial rotates the elevators in opposite directions, as if the aircraft was turning.
* There is no landing gear or landing gear doors.
* One texture map, at 1024x1024 pixels.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio; although DAZ Studio may import the files, we do not use DAZ Studio and can't support any issues that may occur.
Product Features (3ds/ obj):
- Approx 1,615 polygons.
- Low-polygon and game-ready model.
- Made entirely with 3 and 4 point polygons.
- Includes group information, which your software should interpret as separate parts, which includes:
-- Left and right wing flaps
-- Left and right wing tail elevators
-- Does not include landing gear or landing gear doors.
- Although the model includes these parts, this version of the model is not rigged.
- The model is UV mapped and one texture (in jpg format) is included, at 1024x1024 pixels.
This model is fully licensed for use in games and apps.
Also works great as background scene-filler.
This product has no reviews yet