Bombardier BD-700 Low-poly 3D model
The Bombardier Global Express is a large cabin, ultra long range business jet manufactured by Bombardier Aerospace in Toronto, Canada. There are currently three variants, the original Global Express (BD-700), Global 5000 and Global 6000. The Global Express has been modified for military missions, such as the Raytheon Sentinel and the USAF E-11A. The Global Express can fly intercontinental ranges without refueling (e.g. New York–Tokyo) or between most two points in the world with only one stop. In this class the Global Express competes with the Airbus Corporate Jet, Boeing Business Jet and Gulfstream G550.
Typical configuration features 18 passenger seats including fully berthable seats and an aft lounge/bedroom. The aircraft has a full galley and two lavatories. The crew rest area was removed, but is being considered on newer versions.
Product Features (Wavefront OBJ):
- Low-poly, game-ready model, with approx 1880 polygons.
- Does not include any grouping information.
- Does not include any landing gear.
- This version includes an mtl file, which your software program should read to colorize the model.
- The model is UV mapped and one texture (1024x1024 pixels, jpg format) is included.