Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of cgtrader.com website is subject to this End User License Agreement. This End User License Agreement is a legally binding contract between you and Visual Mind. If you access or use this Site, you hereby accept all terms and conditions of End User License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of End User License Agreement, access or use of this Site is strictly forbidden.
1. Buyer – a Member, who purchases Products or downloads Products that are available free of charge from the Site;
2. CG Trader – Joint Stock Company Visual Mind, code 300120013, address Žirmūnų str. 70-508, Vilnius, Lithuania, the data of the company stored at the Legal Person’s register of the Republic of Lithuania;
3. Content – any material published at the Site including but not limited to wire files, models, textures, plug-ins, video games, video game modifications, motion files, collections, packages, materials, scripts, shapes, custom UI skins, tutorials, frequently asked questions, words, music, films, images, software, code and any other information. In the context of this EULA, the term “Content” includes the term “Product”;
4. EULA – this End User License Agreement in its entirety and including all terms and (or) information, accessible via any links, provided in this End User License Agreement.
5. Incorporated Product – Product that cannot be extracted from an application or other product and used as stand-alone object without the use of reverse engineering tools or techniques. For avoidance of doubt, Incorporated Product is such use of a Product that does not allow further distribution of the Product outside of the application or product containing the Incorporated Product;
6. Member – any person who creates a user account at the Site;
7. Product – any Content, uploaded by a Seller to the Product section of the Site and thus offered by the Seller to the potential Buyers for purchase or free download;
8. Seller – a Member, who upload Products to the Product section of the Site and offers them for sale or free download;
9. Site – cgtrader.com website.
1. License To Use This Site
1.1. This Site is copyrighted and protected by law and international treaty. You are allowed to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial internal use only, unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by CG Trader or unless it is expressly indicated otherwise in this EULA. This right to use this Site constitutes a license, not a transfer of title, and you may not nor permit anyone else to:
(1) modify the Site or use it for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental;
(2) de-compile, reverse engineer, or disassemble, modify the Site, create derivative works based on the information, published on the Site;
(3) remove any copyright or other CG Trader proprietary notices;
(4) mine, hack, spider, or survey the Site;
(5) copy any proprietary information or ideas from the Site;
(6) transmit spam, bulk or unsolicited communications;
(7) pretend to be CG Trader or someone else, or spoof CG Trader or someone else's identity or spoof the Site;
(8) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) in order to disguise the origin of any Content, published on the Site;
(9) misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(10) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other Site users' ability to use the Site;
(11) engage in activities that would violate any fiduciary relationship, any applicable local, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law, including but not limited to attempting to compromise the security of any networked account or site, operating an illegal lottery or gambling operation, stalking, or making threats of harm;
(12) collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users;
(13) collect or store Site data for any other purpose except as explicitly allowed herein.
1.2. You agree to prevent any violations of this EULA, including the licensing terms for the Site. Any violation of this EULA can lead to account cancellation and a revocation of all licenses.
2. Site Ownership
2.1. All information on the Site is copyrighted proprietary material of CG Trader and (or) Members and may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without CG Trader's prior written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, CG Trader and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, registered design, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information of CG Trader.
3. Account Information
3.1. In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
(1) provide accurate, current, and complete Member account information about you as may be prompted by the registration and/or login form on the Site (the "Registration Data");
(2) maintain the security of your password and identification;
(3) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any information you provide to CG Trader, to keep it accurate, current and complete;
(4) accept all risks of unauthorized access to information and Registration Data. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Site.
4. Forums and Postings
4.1. You are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Site. You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Site any Content that:
(1) is inaccurate, harmful, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racist, violent, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable to CG Trader or other users of the Site;
(2) includes unauthorized disclosure of personal information;
(3) violates or infringes anyone's intellectual property rights;
(4) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(5) contains unauthorized third-party commercial advertisements;
4.2. CG Trader reserves the right to edit or remove Content that violates the aforementioned terms.
4.3. You agree that all Content posted on the Site forums shall be free to use or disseminate on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, and You grant CG Trader and all other users of the Site an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, adapt, resell and publish such Content (including in digital form). You represent and warrant that you have proper authorization for the worldwide transfer and processing of any information that you may provide on the Site.
5. Products, Uploaded to the Site
5.1. CG Trader does not claim ownership of the Content you place on the Site and shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Content. Any Content you provide in connection with this Site shall be deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis.
6. Determining and Changing Type of Content
6.1. CG Trader retains the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to monitor, edit, prohibit, or remove any Content, at any time, without prior notice, for any reason. This right of CG Trader shall in no context be interpreted as CG Trader’s obligation to monitor the accuracy and quality of the Content.
6.2. CG Trader implements and maintains business practices of categorizing Content in various categories (such as “Most Popular”, “Best Quality”, “Top Sales” etc.) in order to maximize customer satisfaction and sales. By accepting this EULA the Seller hereby grants the right to CG Trader to perform such Content categorization upon CG Trader’s own judgment.
7. Privacy and Security
7.1. CG Trader takes privacy very seriously and shall never sell, share, or otherwise disclose any of your personal information to anyone. Information that is collected upon sign up is used only to enhance your experience on the Site and for troubleshooting purposes.
7.2. This Site may contain links to other sites. CG Trader is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
8. Termination of this License
8.1. CG Trader may unilaterally terminate this license for the use of the Site at any time, without any prior notifications, if you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions of use, as judged in the sole discretion of CG Trader. Termination of this license is in addition to the other rights and legal remedies available to CG Trader and those rights are reserved. Upon such termination you must immediately destroy all information that you acquired from the Site.
III. PAYMENT FOR THE USE OF THE SITE
1. The Sellers shall pay a periodical fee for every Product, uploaded to the Site for sale. The Products, which are available to download for free, shall not be subject to the aforementioned fee. Detailed information regarding fees, types of payment and payment procedure shall be available at Pricing and Payments section of the Site.
2. CG Trader shall not handle, administer nor be responsible for the payments from the Buyers to the Sellers for the Products that are downloaded by the Buyers. All such payments shall be made directly between the Buyer and the Seller.
3. CG Trader may provide other paid services to the Members. Information regarding applicable fees shall be published in Pricing and Payments section of the Site.
4. All payments shall be made in USD.
5. It is the sole responsibility of each Member to ensure that their CG Trader profile includes up-to-date and accurate information allowing for payment by other Members and (or) CG Trader. If the information is incorrect or inaccurate, payments may be delayed or the Member might not receive payments. If the Member is owed any payments by CG Trader, CG Trader will attempt to transmit the payment to the Member using the contact information supplied by the Member in Member’s account information for a period of one year starting from the date that such payment is earned. If CG Trader is unable to process the payment within the one year period, the Member shall forfeit any payment owed to him.
6. Pricing and Payments section of the Site shall be considered an inseparable part of this EULA. Members should consult the Pricing and Payment section before any transaction on the up-to-date fees and terms of payment, applicable to such transaction. CG Trader does not undertake the obligation to notify every Member of the changes to the Pricing and Payments section of the Site, although may do so for the convenience of the Members.
IV. TERMS OF LICENSE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE SELLER AND THE BUYER
1. General Terms of Licensing
1.1. Following the payment of any applicable license fee for Product, the Buyer acquires a license in accordance with the terms and conditions of this section. Any license rights relating to the Product are contingent upon the transfer of money (except for the free Products) from the Buyer to the Seller. All license rights terminate immediately and without notice if a sale is reversed for any reason.
1.2. Upon uploading the Product to the Site, the Seller shall indicate the terms of license, upon which a respective Product is licensed to the Buyer. If the Seller does not indicate any licensing conditions in his posting, terms of General license (see section 2 “General License”) shall be applicable. General license shall be applicable to Products that are made available for free download but the Seller’s, unless it is expressly indicated otherwise.
1.3. Certain Products with third party copyrighted or trademarked images, logos, brand names, etc., may require additional licensing, rights, permissions, releases, or clearance for non-editorial use. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer and their legal advisor to determine, before purchasing, downloading or using any Product, whether additional licensing, rights, permissions, releases, or clearance are necessary for the intended use of Product. It is the Buyer’s sole responsibility to obtain any licensing, rights, permissions, or clearance. Buyers should understand additional licensing, rights, permissions, releases, or clearance may be relevant for Product, if the intended use involves religious groups or affiliations, pharmaceuticals, health care, tobacco, liquor, adult entertainment, personal hygiene, birth control, or any other area that could be considered sensitive, offensive, or immoral.
1.4. All licenses of the Products are non-transferrable. Buyers do not own any Product and are only licensed to use it in accordance with terms and conditions of the applicable license. Unless explicitly provided for in custom license terms set forth in the special area “Custom license terms” provided by CG Trader in the Product description section of the Site, the Seller retains copyright in Products purchased or downloaded by any Buyer.
1.5. The license to use the Product is non-exclusive, non-transferable and is granted only to you as the original Buyer.
1.6. Any Product, returned to CG Trader and (or) the Seller in accordance with applicable law for whatever reason must be destroyed by the Buyer immediately. The license to use any Product is revoked at the time Product is returned. Product obtained by means of theft or fraudulent activity of any kind is not granted a license.
1.7. By using the Site and (or) accepting this EULA the Seller agrees that any additional end user license agreements, licenses, custom licenses, or Seller requirements inserted into Seller Products in any area outside that explicitly provided by CG Trader for additional license terms are invalid, void ab initio, and without effect as they relate to those purchases made on the Site.
1.8. The license grant contained in this EULA can be terminated using the guidelines below. CG Trader reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time and without notice if any Content submitted violates the representations and warranties of paragraph three (3) below. This agreement may be terminated at any time by either party upon written notice via email or regular mail. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed to mean that a Seller may not submit or delete Content from the material submitted by such Seller as part of general maintenance of such Seller’s account.
2. General License
2.1. Product may not be sold, given, or assigned to another person or entity in the form it is downloaded from the Site
2.2. The Buyer’s license to Product in this paragraph is strictly limited to Incorporated Product. Any use or republication, including sale or distribution of Product that is not Incorporated Product is strictly prohibited. For illustration, approved distribution or use of Product as Incorporated Product includes, but is not limited to:
(1) as rendered still images or moving images; resold as part of a feature film, broadcast, or stock photography;
(2) as purchased by a game’s creators as part of a game if the Product is contained inside a proprietary format and displays inside the game during play, but not for users to re-package as goods distributed or sold inside a virtual world;
(3) as Product published within a book, poster, t-shirt or other item;
(4) as part of a physical object such as a toy, doll, or model.
2.3. If you use any Product in software products (such as video games, simulations, or VR-worlds) you must take all reasonable measures to prevent the end user from gaining access to the Product. Methods of safeguarding the Product include but are not limited to:
(1) using a proprietary disc format such as Xbox 360, Playstation 3, etc.;
(2) using a proprietary Product format;
(3) using a proprietary and/or password protected database or resource file that stores the Product data;
(4) encrypting the Product data.
2.4. Without prejudice to subparagraphs 2.1-2.3 of this paragraph, the Seller grants to the Buyer who purchases license rights to Product and uses it solely as Incorporated Product a non-exclusive, worldwide, license in any medium now known or hereinafter invented to:
(1) reproduce, post, promote, license, sell, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, or transmit for promotional and commercial purposes (insofar a;
(2) use any trademarks, service marks or trade names incorporated in the Product in connection with Seller material;
(3) use the name and likeness of any individuals represented in the Product only in connection with Your material.
2.5. Absent a written grant of rights greater than that contained in paragraph 2 “General license”, all other rights or sub-divisions of rights generally included in copyright are excluded from this license and remain the property of Seller.
2.6. The resale or redistribution by the Buyer of any Product, obtained from the Site is expressly prohibited unless it is an Incorporated Product as licensed above.
3. Editorial License
3.1. In addition to the restrictions that are applicable to the General license above, certain Products may be marked “editorial” or “editorial license” and has additional license restrictions.
3.2. Buyer’s may only use Products marked “editorial” or “editorial license” for legitimate, editorial purposes on some issue of journalistic, editorial, cultural or otherwise newsworthy value. Examples of editorial use/fair use may include illustrating issues of general interest, social commentary, reporting news, etc. Editorial uses include use of the Product in a news program, news-related website, or news-related video media. The Buyer understands and agrees that such Products may contain material that is not released from its rights holders.
4. Custom License
4.1. Terms of the Custom License shall be deemed applicable if and only if the Seller provides additional license terms in the specific area of Product description – “Custom license terms”. Such additional license terms shall be applied and interpreted as additions and (or) exceptions to the terms and conditions, set forth in section 1. “General Terms of Licensing” and section 2. “General License”.
V. MEMBER‘S RIGHTS, OBLIGATIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS
1. General Terms
1.1. The Member is responsible for all activity that takes place under his Member user ID. It is Member’s responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of his user ID and password.
1.2. By signing up to this Site the Member agrees to register using a valid email address that he is entitled to use and that is not hosted by any temporary email service.
1.3. CG Trader may provide interactive areas (such as blogs, forums etc.) the content of which are not confidential. Members should exercise the utmost discretion before providing any personal information on these interactive areas of the Site. Users of interactive areas are solely responsible for the content and consequences of anything they post. CG Trader will have no liability for content and consequences of such postings.
1.4. CG Trader may terminate or deactivate the membership of any person or entity for any reason at any time without notice.
2. Rights, Obligations and Representations of the Seller
2.1. Members may only upload Content they own or otherwise have the right to use and upload. CG Trader does not own any Content uploaded by Members.
2.2. By uploading a Product, the Seller shall be deemed to represent that such Product and use of this Product permitted by this EULA does not infringe the intellectual property of any other party and that the Seller had obtained all necessary model or property releases for use and licensing of the Product. All Members should consult their own legal advisors to determine whether a particular model or property release form and (or) any applicable contract is suitable or necessary for uploading particular Product or for a particular use of a Product, or whether such use is a fair use. Sellers should understand that licenses of Product without a release attached may be negatively impacted, if a release is deemed necessary by Buyers or their legal advisors.
2.3. Sellers may not upload Product or add Content that violates any international or domestic law, statute, ordinance, or regulation. Content cannot be defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, offensive or evocative of racial hatred of any kind, and cannot contain any viruses, spam, malware or other programming routines that detrimentally interfere with computer systems or data.
2.4. Sellers should keep a backup of their own uploaded Products at all times. Sellers’ files uploaded to the Site cannot be used as a backup source.
2.5. For any Product/Content uploaded to the Site or otherwise submitted to CG Trader, the Seller grants and represents that he has the authority to grant to CG Trader a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, license in any medium now known or hereinafter invented to:
(1) reproduce, sell, and distribute net proceeds from any sale, in whole or in part on Seller’s behalf;
(2) to publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, or transmit for promotional and commercial purposes;
(3) create and use samples of the Product for the purpose of advertising, demonstrating or promoting Seller products or services or those of CG Trader;
(4) use any trademarks, service marks or trade names incorporated in the Product in connection with Seller material;
(5) use the name and likeness of any individuals represented in the Product in connection with Your material.
All of the aforementioned license rights shall be used by CG Trader exclusively to ensure proper administration and promotion of the Site.
2.6. Sellers shall pay to CG Trader applicable fees for the use of this Site as detailed in section III. Payment for the Use of the Site.
2.7. Seller retains ownership of the copyrights and all other rights in the Product, uploaded to the Site, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to the CG Trader and the Buyer under this EULA. Seller is free to grant similar rights to others during and after the term of this EULA.
2.8. By uploading a Product to the Site, the Seller represents and warrants that:
(1) the Product is his original work, and contains no copyrighted material of any kind that Seller is not the exclusive owner of, including but not limited to: music and/or synchronization rights, images (moving or still) of any kind, writings of any kind, and model clearances/releases;
(2) Seller has full right and power to enter into and perform this agreement, and have secured all third party consents necessary to enter into this agreement;
(3) the Product does not and will not infringe on any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights, rights of publicity or privacy, or moral rights;
(4) the Product does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
(5) the Product is not and will not be defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene or evocative of racial hatred of any kind;
(6) the Product does not and will not contain any viruses or other programming routines that detrimentally interfere with computer systems or data;
(7) the Product does not contain any material that, as a condition of use, requires additional license restrictions such as requiring the publication of source code or Product that limits commercial exploitation of Incorporated Product;
(8) all factual assertions that Seller has made and will make are true and complete. Seller agrees to execute and deliver documents to CG Trader and (or) Buyer, upon their reasonable request, that evidence or effectuate their rights under this agreement.
3. Rights, obligations and representations of the Buyer
3.1. The Buyer may not use the Product, downloaded from this site in a manner that infringes the intellectual property of any other party. The Buyer may not reverse engineer any Product and must abide by the terms of the license granted to the Buyer under this EULA, as well as any additional Seller terms included with the Product.
3.2. Following the payment of any applicable license fee for any Product, the Buyer may download the Product from the Site and use it in accordance to the applicable license terms (as they are set forth in section IV and elsewhere in this EULA).
VI. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
1. General Information
1.1. This section contains important information regarding the liability of CG Trader that every Member should read carefully and, if necessary, with the appropriate assistance of his legal advisor.
1.2. CG Trader’s Site is a forum for exchange of Product licenses between the Seller and the Buyer and acts only as a provider of virtual “shelf space” for sale of the Products licenses. Thus CG Trader cannot and shall not provide any warranty and accept any liability for any Product and (or) other Content. The Members are solely and exclusively liable for all Products and other Content that that they upload, download and (or) otherwise provide or acquire to or from the Site. As CG Trader cannot guarantee that the Content you download or access via the Site is problem-free, our liability to you is limited, as described below. You are also agreeing to indemnify us. We cannot provide a warranty for the Product/Content hosted on this site – it is provided on an 'as is' basis, as described below.
2.1. By accepting the terms of this EULA, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CG Trader, its affiliates, and their respective officers, shareholders, partners, representatives, agents and employees from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to or arising from your violation of this EULA, your use or misuse of the Site and (or) Content, or any infringement of any intellectual property or other right as a result of the of Content or your use or provision of the Content. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
3. Limitation of Liability
3.1. In no event shall CG Trader or any of its affiliates, or their respective officers, shareholders, partners, representatives, agents and employees be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, information, profits or business interruption) arising out of or in any way related to the use or performance of this Site or any linked web site or to any Content or other material obtained through this Site, or otherwise arising out your inability to use this Site or any decision made or action taken by you in reliance of any information, advice or materials on this Site, whether such damages are based in tort, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if CG Trader has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your access to and use of the Site, even if this remedy fails of its essential purpose. As some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability to a certain extent, some of the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
4. No Warranty
4.1. Being only a forum for exchange of Products’ licenses, CG Trader has no control over the quality or legality of any Content on this Site or the accuracy of any related information. It is your full responsibility to ensure and evaluate the quality and legality of any Content and its use. You agree that CG Trader shall have no liability for any misrepresentation, incomplete statement or failure to disclose any Content data, or for any claims arising from a transaction resulting from your use of the Site or a business transaction you enter into using the Site. CG Trader’s sole obligation is to permit Buyers to download Product (as uploaded by Seller) upon payment in full of any fee set by the Seller.
4.2. CG Trader makes all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that all material, information and data on this Site are accurate and reliable; however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
4.3. This Site is provided by CG Trader on an “as is” basis. CG Trader makes no warranties with respect to this site, and disclaims all applicable warranties, express or implied, including without limitation all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement for the Site and all Content and any warranties arising from course of dealing or usage in trade. CG Trader makes no warranty or representation regarding results that may be obtained from use of this site, or use of material, information or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, or regarding the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from this Site. CG Trader does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of this Site or any Content or other material, obtained through use of this Site or that use of this site or any product/content on this Site will meet any requirement, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. CG Trader shall have no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communication.
4.4. By accepting this EULA you acknowledge and agree that your use of this Site and (or) Content is at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage that results from the download and use of any Content.
4.5. CG Trader does not warrant or guarantee that Content or other materials and information available through this Site will be free of infections, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that could be harmful to your computer system. You should take all reasonable appropriate precautions against such code and (or) software.
4.6. CG Trader is not liable to users and Members of this Site for any damage resulting from use of this Site or use of Content obtained from this Site, and is not in any way responsible for the conduct of users or Members of this Site or for Content posted or exchanged on this Site.
4.7. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from CG Trader or in any manner from this Site shall create any warranty.
4.8. Because Content is delivered via the Internet, there may be some circumstances where the delivery of Content is delayed. In no event will CG Trader be liable for any delays in delivery or performance caused by your failure to provide necessary and accurate information in a timely manner, or caused by circumstances or causes beyond CG Trader’s reasonable control.
5. Third-Party Web Sites
5.1. This Site may link to, or be linked to, other web sites not maintained by or related to CG Trader. These links are provided only as a service to our users and Members. CG Trader is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with any linked or linking web site. CG Trader has not reviewed all third party web sites and is not responsible for their content, accuracy, or policies. If you link to or retrieve any other pages or web sites it is at your own risk.
VII. OTHER TERMS
1. CG Trader reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or terminate the services (or any part thereof) provided at the Site, and/or your use of or access to them, with or without notice. CG Trader may also delete, or bar access to or use of, all related information and files. CG Trader will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, suspension, or termination of the Services, or loss of related information. CG Trader may amend this EULA at any time without notice, as all terms and conditions will be posted on this URL and should be consulted by you prior to use.
2. The laws of Lithuania govern this EULA without regard to any choice of laws or conflicts of law provisions. You agree that any lawsuit arising from or related this Site shall be brought exclusively courts located in Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts. The United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
3. If any provision of this EULA is held invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from this EULA and the remaining condition will remain in force to the fullest extent provided by law.
4. Any waiver of any portion of this EULA will be effective only if in writing and signed by an authorized officer of CG Trader. This is the entire agreement applicable to Content and your use of the Site.
5. CG Trader has a right to amend this EULA without any prior warning. Such amendments shall be notified to the Members.
6. No partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this EULA.